Heck, it's just a cable tie, right? Wrong. This TY33M Ty-Rap cable tie from Thomas & Betts is specially designed with an oval, low-profile head to make it easier to pull through bulkheads and prevent snags on uneven surfaces. Its non-magnetic stainless steel locking device ensures maximum strength and the correct tightness. Since it's made without notches Ty-Rap cable ties give you whatever locking positions you need, fastening the tie at the precise bundle diameter your application requires.
- Turned up tail orients tie for easy assembly; easier to pick up on flat surface
- No-slip tail for easy grip while tensioning
- Unique friction surface; reduces slippage during installation
- Smooth and notchless body for reduced stress concentration points; tie is stronger with a lower profile than with notched body cable ties
- Ribbed, Stippled body for improved grip to prevent slippage
- Rounded edges protect insulation and cables
- 18-pound; 4 inches; sold in a package of 1000