Make light work of your next aircraft towing project by using a Tronair Multi-Head Towbar from SkyGeek. The multi-head towbar makes towing your airplane a snap and works on a large variety of aircraft, so you can order one towbar for every bird in your fleet. The unique design allows it to be attached to the plane in seconds, and built-in safety features ensure a strong and reliable connection. The towbar works with over 60 different types of aircraft and the heavy-duty construction ensures reliable operation tow after tow.
The Tronair P/N 11-8073-0000 Multi-Head Towbar from SkyGeek is packed full of the features pilots want the most. The towbar is easy to use, affordable and designed to fit a wide range of aircraft, so you can buy it once and use it on all of your planes. The towbar has a baked powder coat finish to keep it looking nice, even in challenging weather. It is made from aluminum, so it is remarkably light despite its large size. Order the Tronair Multi-head Towbar today from SkyGeek and enjoy fast delivery to your hangar. The towbar is an excellent value and is even available with a manufacturer’s certification.
Please see the ""Applications"" Tab for a full list of compatible planes.
- Multi-head system saves space and capital investment
- Attachment heads easily change and securely attach to towbar in seconds
- Accommodates over 60 different aircraft attachment towing heads.
- Heavy duty welded aluminum construction
- Standard 23/16 inch inner diameter towing eye.
- Shock absorber protects nose gear during towing operation
- Pneumatic wheels to absorb towing speed shock
- Handles positioned in front and rear to lift towbar into position
- Positive locking pin secures attachment heads to towbar
- Both towbar and attachments adhere to aircraft factory towing specifications
- Finish: baked powder coat blue
- Uses Tronair 500 Series Heads (Tronair 500 Series Heads SOLD SEPERATELY)