The model ACM-200 seems to be our most popular model because of the versatility in range and cable diameters covered. The ACM-200 is designed to measure 20-200 lbs tension in 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", and 1/4" diameter aircraft cables. This instrument has a full scale accuracy of 4% for all cable sizes.
- Easy one-hand operation
- No interchangeable parts are needed to adapt to different cable sizes
- Memory Lock Pointer holds readings until cleared
- Calibration chart affixed to back of meter
- Durable and made of non-corrosive materials
- Weigh approximately 21 oz.
- Compact design allows engagement of meter onto cables closely routed along floors, flat surfaces and other minimum clearanceareas.
All models meet or exceed military and civilian specifications for use on aircraft.
- Models ACM-100, ACM-200, ACM-300 & CWT-150 are compact, allowing access in panels only 4" in diameter.
- Model ACM-600 can be used through limited access areas as small as 5.3" in diameter.
- All models are typically available from inventory.
- All models are calibrated, certified and ready for use when shipped.
Tensitron will recalibrate all models at a very reasonable cost. When an instrument is received for a yearly recalibration and certification, it is completely dismantled. We clean, repair and replace any damaged parts. The instrument is then recalibrated in our NIST-certified lab and provided with all the necessary documentation.