Using a propeller protractor to measure angles on flat or round objects, such as shafts or pipes, is easy with the SmartTool PRO 3600 digital protractor. Its highly advanced liquid-filled sensor and precision measurement design provide unsurpassed stability and accuracy for all angles in a 360-degree range. This 09429598 digital protractor is lightweight and rigid, with an extremely precise platform for accurate measurements, thanks to its precision machined aluminum frame.
Unlike the PRO 360 model, the PRO 3600 has a serial interface that's RS-232 compatible to transmit angle measurement data to a computer or another device. SkyGeek offers the PRO 3600 digital propeller protractor for sale at a low price.
- Grooved frame along bottom for use with round objects; has threaded holes for rigid attachment
- Capture readings or designate alternate reference surface for subsequent angle measurements with front panel buttons
- Recalibrate in the field to factory accuracy on any flat surface
- Operates up to 500 hours on single 9-volt battery
- Automatic power-down feature
- Ships standard with rigid plastic case
Download owner's manual