Sky-Tec 149-NL High-Torque Inline 12-Volt Standard Lycoming Starter
Country of Origin: USA
|Not Applicable for this Product|
|Not Applicable for this Product|
You can count on SkyGeek.com to bring you the trusted aircraft replacement parts you need from Sky-Tec, the proven leaders of the piston aircraft starter marketplace. Sky-Tec develops, manufactures, markets, and supports more than 45,000 lightweight engine starters for Lycoming, Continental and Franklin piston engines.
The 149-NL Sky-Tec High-Torque Inline Starter is FAA PMA certified and specially made for non-geared Lycoming engine-powered aircraft. While the NL is the newest starter from Sky-Tec, it has fast become the #1 seller in the world due to its light weight (just 9.4 lbs), superior components, and high-torque, wound field motor. (Keep in mind that this starter will not fit newer C206 or any B60 aircraft. Those are covered by the 149-24PM and 149-24HT models, respectively. Both are available at SkyGeek.com .) You are protected by a recently enhanced 2 year warranty from Sky-Tec.
SkyGeek.com will ship you the Sky-Tec starter you need on the same business day you place your order. See the "Advantages" tab to find out more about what this Sky-Tec aircraft starter has to offer.
Need help choosing the right aircraft starter, or want more information about SkyTec Starters? Click here for the Sky-Tec Starter Application Guide
Lycoming Starter Cross Reference Data
- Mfr P/N -ERZ-8011 | Lycoming P/N - N/A | Installed On - 235,290,320,340,360,540
- Mfr P/N -MZ-4205 | Lycoming P/N - 76213 | Installed On - 360
- Mfr P/N -MZ-4206 | Lycoming P/N - 76211 | Installed On - 235,290,320,340,360,540
- Mfr P/N -MZ-4217 | Lycoming P/N - LW-14209 | Installed On - 360
- Mfr P/N -MZ-4218 | Lycoming P/N - LW-14207 | Installed On - 235,290,320,340,360,540
- Mfr P/N -MZ-4221 | Lycoming P/N - LW-15573 | Installed On - 360
- Mfr P/N -MZ-4222 | Lycoming P/N - LW-15571 | Installed On - 235,290,320,340,360,540
- Mfr P/N -MZ-4224 | Lycoming P/N - LW-16460 | Installed On - 320
- Mfr P/N -MZ-4225 | Lycoming P/N - LW-18047 | Installed On - 360
- Mfr P/N -MZ-4226 | Lycoming P/N - LW-18989 | Installed On - 360
- Mfr P/N -MZ-6204 | Lycoming P/N - 31A22473 | Installed On - 235, 290, 320
- Mfr P/N -MZ-6222 | Lycoming P/N - 31A22470 | Installed On - 235,290,320,340,360,540
- Mfr P/N -MZ-6224 | Lycoming P/N - 31A22471 | Installed On - 320
- Mfr P/N -PM1204 | Lycoming P/N - 31A22552 | Installed On - 320, 360, 540
- Mfr P/N -31A21198 | Lycoming P/N - 31A21198 | Installed On - 235, 320
- Mfr P/N -31B21064 | Lycoming P/N - 31B21064 | Installed On - 360, 540
- Mfr P/N -PM1201 | Lycoming P/N - 31A22206 | Installed On - 320, 360, 540
- Mfr P/N -31B23592 | Lycoming P/N - 31B23592 | Installed On - 235,290,320,340,360,540,720
Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure all information on this website is accurate, SkyGeek.com and Styles Logistics, Inc. do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions. All specifications, illustrations, data and prices are subject to change without notice.
The Sky-Tec NL High-Torque Inline Starter is now THE #1 selling piston aircraft starter in the world, due to the fact that itís lightweight, has magnificent spin and is made from superior components including rugged all-metal gears, 3X steel ball bearing races, and vibration proof solenoid. The 149-NL is also Bendix-free, switchable between 12 and 24 volts, and features Sky-Tecs exclusive KPS® (Kickback Protection System) designed with a field-resettable shear pin to save you the trouble of costly repairs that can result from kickback.
Sky-Tec now has enhanced repair and replacement services for all of its Sky-Tec aircraft starters, which includes no charge repairs for kickbacks and overheating or overcranking, starter exchange services, and continued coverage of starters that fail due to workmanship. Sky-Tec will also cover return shipping to you if your starter requires a repair under warranty. What more do you need here? Sky-Tec has covered all of the bases!