Sikaflex 292i White Marine High-Strength Polyurethane Adhesive - 10.5 oz Cartridge
Material Safety Data Sheet
Ensure that you don't experience any unwanted leaks on your boat by using Sikaflex 292i marine high-strength polyurethane adhesive from SkyGeek. This extra-strong marine adhesive is made for bonding boat building components. Use it to secure boat panels, floors, molding, trim, cabinets, shower stalls and more. This adhesive is so strong that you can even use it to replace rivets and mechanical fasteners that have gone missing. The one-part boat adhesive features a thixotropic paste consistency that won't drip or run after application. Curing takes place when the adhesive is exposed to ambient humidity.
Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure all information on this website is accurate, SkyGeek.com and Styles Logistics, Inc. do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions. All specifications, illustrations, data and prices are subject to change without notice.
- One-component, high-strength marine adhesive
- Made for bonding boat building components
- Can be used on boat floors, shower stalls, cabinets, molding, metallic frames, bulkheads, trims and exterior and interior panels
- Also made to replace rivets and mechanical fasteners
- Thixotropic paste won't drip or sag
- Cures quickly when exposed to humidity
- Able to be sanded and painted
- High mechanical strength and adhesive properties
- Excellent resistance to weather, diluted acids, water and caustic solutions