PPG Semco Model 285-A Semkit 110-Volt Electric Aerospace Sealant Package Mixer
Country of Origin: USA
|Not Applicable for this Product|
|1 - 3||$1,633.96 ea.|
At SkyGeek, we carry the Semco® sealant products you need to keep your aircraft properly sealed. Try the Semkit® Mixer, ideal for mixing our Semkit sealant cartridges with ease. These cartridges must be evenly mixed before application for maximum sealing capabilities. Invest in the PPG Semco 229340 285-A Portable Electric Semkit Package Mixer to mix your sealant cartridges perfectly. Reduce time and energy during application with this incredible tool. Effectively mix your sealant cartridges for years to come with this electric mixer. The Semkit Mixer is portable and compact, convenient for use inside the hangar and elsewhere. This product will make sealant application a breeze. The 285-A Semkit Mixer is equipped with a bell timer for foolproof operation. For any do-it-yourself aviator, the Semkit Mixer 229340 is ideal. Sealant is an essential aircraft tool; this simple mixer will help protect your aircraft from leakage, rust and other harmful effects of harsh weather.
Refer to manufacturer's Material Safety Data Sheet for handling the Semkit® before mixing.
- WEAR SAFETY GLASSES AND GLOVES WHILE MIXING AND DISPENSING.
- Prepare Semkit® according to instructions accompanying the kit.
- Engage holes in dasher rod with drive pins on the spindle assembly. Place selector switch to "mix" position.
- Set bell timer according to kit instructions.
- Hold the Semkit® cartridge without squeezing and proceed to mix by slowly moving it up and down along the length of the dasher rod. Each stroke should extend from the neck of the cartridge to the plunger end of the cartridge.
- Mixing is completed when bell timer signals. The dasher rod should be pushed into the cartridge and up against the plunger on the last stroke.
- Place selector switch to "off" position and remove dasher rod from drive pins, if mixer is equipped with drive pins. If mixer is equipped with the threaded spindle, place selector switch to "reverse" position. Remove the dasher rod from the spindle. Then place selector switch to "off".
- Wipe clean all contaminants with approved cleaning agent dampened rag after each use of mixer.
- Replace all worn out parts as necessary.
- Re-pack gearbox of motor with TPG grease, or equivalent, when overhauling the motor.
disconnect power supply when equipment is not in use and before servicing.
Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure all information on this website is accurate, SkyGeek.com and Styles Logistics, Inc. do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions. All specifications, illustrations, data and prices are subject to change without notice.
FeaturesSemi-Automatic mixing of Semkit® packages.Easy to operate.Provides consistent, uniform mixing.Reduces time and effort for thorough mixing.Portable.Bell timer signals completion of mix.Operates on 115 VAC.Shipping weight 14 lbs.