To ensure the best possible online shopping experience, we want our customers fully satisfied with the services and products we provide. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return products in resalable condition to SkyGeek for a refund within 30 days of receiving your order.
A product in resalable condition would be unused and in the original packaging. The original packaging must be placed in a separate return shipping package, preferably the one we used to ship your items or one of your own, with return labels on that external package. This will enable us to resell the item in its original package and assure your refund. Failure to use a separate shipping package will result in voiding the refund.
The SkyGeek Return Form must be completed for a return to be processed.
- Certain products on our site contain a "Non-Cancel & Non-Returnable Item Agreement." Such items are not eligible and thus cannot be returned.
- Electronics (excluding headsets) that have been opened and/or used cannot be returned unless the unit was received defective.
- Opened DVDs and software may be exchanged for the same title only.
- Spark plugs removed from the original factory packaging are not returnable.
- If your Gill or Concorde battery fails within the stated manufacture warranty, please contact the manufacturer first. Gill (800-456-0070) or Concorde (626-813-1234). Once you have an official RMA Number from Gill or Concorde, call us at 888-759-4335 to make arrangements for your return. Each manufacturer has their own warranty policy that we adhere to.
- Returns will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%.
- Items requiring re-certification will also be subject to an additional charge.
You will be credited in the same manner as your original payment once the item has been received and inspected. The credit will consist of the purchase price and any taxes. If the product is defective or the return is the result of our error, return shipping costs will be waived. Otherwise, you are responsible for the return shipping costs in addition to a restocking fee.
If you have any question or concerns, feel free to email our customer service team at service@SkyGeek.com. Please include the Invoice Number in your email so that we may best assist you.