Cotronics Resbond 907GF 2300°F Fireproof Adhesive & Sealing Putty - 11 oz Caulking Cartridge
Country of Origin: USA
Material Safety Data Sheet
|1 - 11||$29.73 ea.|
|12 - 23||$28.96 ea.|
Resbond 907GF Fireproof Adhesive and Sealant is an excellent solution for any high temperature production, repair, assembly, or maintenance application. It delivers superb adhesion to most metals, including steel, stainless, iron, as well as ceramics. It will also adhere ceramic cloths, tapes, gaskets/tadpole gaskets, among others. Chemical and solvent resistant, Resbond 907GF will not be affected by most oxidizing and reducing atmospheres, aging, thermal cycling, and electricity. The consistency is that of a creamy moist putty and it can be used in temperatures between -300°F to 2350°F. Apply it easily from a standard caulking cartridge and let it air dry at room temperature for 4 to 12 hours. Accelerate curing with mild heat.
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd PN: 907.10.11.273
Pilatus PN/Spec#: 907.10.11.273
Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure all information on this website is accurate, SkyGeek.com and Styles Logistics, Inc. do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions. All specifications, illustrations, data and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Bonds ceramic tapes, metals, ceramics, glass, assemblies instruments, etc.
- Repairs exhaust systems, diesel engines, gas turbines, heating plant equipment, ceramics, fire bricks, and mortar
- Assembles high temperature equipment, brazing fixtures, brazing supports, stacks, etc.
- Seals exhaust systems, stacks, flues, gaskets, fills, surface irregularities, etc.
- Max Use Temp: 3000° F
- Continuous Service Temp: 2350°F
- Density #/ft3: 65-80
- Compressive Strength psi: 1500
- Elongation %: 5
- Specifict Heat BTU/# °F: 0.25
- Dielectric Constant @ 108 cps: 3.0
- Volume Resistivity ohm-cm: 109
- Dielectric Strength Volts/mil.: 145
- Thermal Cond. BTU in/°F hr. ft2 @ 500°F: 6.0
- Shrinkage %: 2
- Shelf Life (Months): 6