When you use the Plexus Plastic Cleaner Protectant and Polish from SkyGeek, you'll be doing more than just cleaning the windows of your aircraft. This powerful Plexus aircraft cleaner doesn't just get rid of dirt and gunk. The Plexus Cleaner polishes and protects the plastic. By cleaning with the Plexus Plastic Cleaner Protectant, you will actually extend the life of your windows. Its anti-static properties help windows stay clean. The Plexus Cleaner is approved by aircraft window manufacturers, making it the perfect pick for aircraft maintenance. For additional safety information, be sure to check the Plexus Plastic Cleaner MSDS. The Plexus Plastic Cleaner is available in a 13 ounce size as well as a seven ounce size. If you're looking for something a little smaller, SkyGeek has that too.
The Plexus Cleaner is so simple to use! Just spray the Plexus Cleaner Protectant and Polish directly onto any plastic surface and wipe it clean with a rag. SkyGeek's Plexus Cleaner penetrates and removes even the most challenging fuel or exhaust stain without damaging the plastic. Use the plastic cleaner to remove sticker adhesive, bugs, grease and other nasty substances that find their way onto the windows of an aircraft. The Plexus Cleaner is so amazing! It has even been used on the B1B stealth bomber to clean, polish and protect its $300,000.000 canopy. How cool is that? And guess what? The Plexus Cleaner can work on any plastic surface. So, it's not just for aircraft windows.
The Plexus Cleaner Protectant and Polish from SkyGeek:
- Cleans safely with a powerful formula and without using abrasives
- Protects plastic by sealing the plastic's pores
- Keeps away harsh chemicals and contaminants
- Works fast
- Is simple to use; just spray on with aerosol can and wipe off
- Uses less man power
- Extends window life span
- Requires less frequent window replacements for reduced life cycle costs
- Helps prevent yellowing, hazing and other oxidation that can decrease the strength and gloss of plastic surfaces
- Stays cleaner longer, due to anti-static formula that penetrates the pores of the plastic and forms a barrier, keeping out dust and dirt
- Is approved by aircraft window manufacturers
- Is used by the United States Air Force and NASA
Shelf-Life Info: Unlimited (Click for More Info)