Experienced pilots can tell when their aircraft is running smoothly and when something seems to be off. The engine and your oil are the first things you'll likely check. By using premium quality Phillips 66® X/C® 20W-50 aviation oil, that's just one less thing to worry about.
Phillips® X/C® 20W50 is ideal for opposed-piston engines, improving engine performance regardless of the weather conditions. It'll run clean and keep your engine parts operating optimally. Designed for use year-round, Phillips 20W50 aviation oil can even reduce the oil consumption of most engines.
Phillips 66 X/C Aviation Oil meets the requirements of:
- Avco Lycoming Material Specification No. 301G
- Pratt & Whitney Bulletin No. 1183 "U"
- SAE Standard J1899
- Teledyne Continental Material Specification MHS-24B
- U.S. Military Specification MIL-L-22851D for additive treatment
- QPL Approval Numbers: D07L1-20W-50 and D07L1-25W-60
- SAE Grade: 20W-50
- Gravity °API: 30.1
- Density, g/cm3 @ 15.6°C (60°F): 0.876
- Color, ASTM D1500: 2.5
- Flash Point (COC), °C (°F): 235 (455)
- Pour Point, °C (°F): -33 (-27)
- cSt @ 40°C: 159
- cSt @ 100°C: 19.8
- Viscosity Index: 144
- Cold Cranking Viscosity, cP: 5,200
- @°C: -15
- Acid Number, ASTM D664, mg KOH/g: 0.15
- Ash Content, SAE J1787, wt%: Nil
- Copper Corrosion, ASTM D130: Pass
- Foam Test, ASTM D892: Pass