The LT-SERIES is a pulse width-modulated DC to DC converter that provides regulated DC power. This converter transforms an unregulated 28 VDC to a regulated and adjustable DC voltage output via a remote control potentiometer.
The LT-SERIES is primarily designed to control the light intensity of incandescent bulbs in aircraft lighting. The LT-52A, LT-70 and LT-100 converters are FAA TSO-C71 recognized for airborne applications.
- State of the art design for regulation and positive logic for output overvoltage protection.
- Other LT-SERIES available in various output voltages and power ratings in the same package size.
- The LT-SERIES is serviceable, small and lightweight.
- Maximum output voltage is adjustable with an internal trim pot.
- Designed to meet various applicable portions MIL-STD 704 notice 3, MIL-STD-202C and MIL-T-5422F class 1A.