The LT-53 is a pulse width-modulated DC to DC converters that provide regulated power.
These converters transform an unregulated 28 VDC to a regulated and adjustable DC output via a remote control voltage; 0 to 5 VDC.
The LT-53 is used to control the light intensity of incandescent bulbs in aircraft instrument lighting when voltage control is required.
- State of the art design for regulation and positive logic for output overvoltage protection.
- Other voltage control range is available.
- The Model LT-53 is serviceable, small and lightweight (33 watts per pound and 1.7 watts per cubic inch).
- Maximum output voltage is adjustable with an internal trim pot.
- Designed to meet various applicable portions MIL-STD 704 notice 3, MIL-STD-202 and MIL-T-5422F class 1A.