This commercial base station powers the IC-A110 VHF air band transceiver, creating a reliable base for ground crew communications. The base station provides 12 volts to the transceiver from a 110 volt outlet.
The front mounted loud speaker reproduces loud and clear audio. A 10 watt audio output is provided for external speakers. Transmitted messages and calls can be heard with standard air band headsets with the use of the OPC-871 headset adapter.
A simple rotation dial allows easy selection of a desired frequency or frequently used memory channels. Names with up to 7-characters can be assigned to each channel for easy channel recognition and selection.
An auto scan is activated when the microphone is on the hook. The transceiver will return to the last used or priority channel when lifted off the hook.
Normal performance, including the LCD, is guaranteed in extreme cold, down to -30C.
- IC-A110 with hand mic HM-161
- Commercial base station, 110 volt
- 25 kHz & 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- Maintenance free EEPROM memory backup
- VFO and priority and other scan functions
- Limited number of keys for simple operation
- 20 memory channels
- 36 W (pep) of powerful output
- Excellent durability to cope with tough workplaces
- Memory channel-only operation possible via PC programming