Granitize X20 XZILON 3 from SkyGeek is the brand's star performer when it comes to finishing sprays. The airframe paint is easy to apply and has a polished finish for a professional look. The unique formula has built-in UV-30 protection to extend the paint's life and to keep your aircraft looking sharp. The finish is Boeing approved for bright work corrosion protection, so you know you're getting a quality product.
Granitize X20 XZILON 3 is sold in convenient 16-ounce bottles and one bottle is enough to cover approximately 1600 square feet in a single coating. The finish can be used on any type of aircraft and it performs well in any conditions, including extreme heat and cold. Order Granitize X20 XZILON 3 from SkyGeek and take advantage of our competitive pricing. The paint is available with a manufacturer's certification and there are never any minimum order requirements so you can order as few or as many cans as you need for your project.
- Boeing Specification: D6-17487 Rev. N
- Boeing Specification: 737-SL-71-053A (all 737 NG Airplanes)
- Boeing Specification: BMS 10-72 Paint Adhesion testing April 2005
- Boeing Specification: NTO (747 Airplanes)
- Boeing Douglas Specification: CSD #1 Type V materials
- Bombardier Specification: BD-700
- Bombardier Specification: BAPS 139-059
- Bombardier Shorts Specification: 71-11-01
- Embraer Specification: MEP 10-102
- Goodrich Specification: Aerostructures Group Eng. Type CFM56-7 Lipskins
- Gulfstream Specification: GAMPS 4001 Rev. C 2007
- Rolls Royce Specification: TV 11807R
- Rolls Royce Specification: WW/20219/1/28 Oct. 08
- SAE Specification: AMS 1650B