The RG-47 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Concorde recombinant gas (RG? Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting. Constructed with Concorde's proprietary PolyGuard? Microporous Polyethylene Separator, shielding the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturer offers this dual layer insulation protection feature.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG? Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
RG-47 is is fire resistant powder coated aluminum container with perforated vent areas machined into each side of the container. Two metal foot brackets are welded to the bottom of each side of the container. Aluminum powder coated cover is riveted to the container and the terminals at the top are male threaded posts.
The Concorde RG-47 Aircraft Battery does not have Supplemental Type Certification or FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval.