The Concorde RG-400E/13 Emergency Aircraft Battery is designed to deliver reliable power in emergency situations. The platinum series battery is hand made and features recombinant gas technology for lower resistance and improved performance. The valve-regulated lead acid battery is made to store excess power for many applications, including emergency use. The battery boasts superior starting power and reliability in the event of a generator failure. It is maintenance-free and is constructed with non-removable vent valves that never require the addition of electrolytes or water throughout the life of the battery.
The Concorde RG-400E/13 ships fully charged and ready to install. It has a compact shape that easily fits onboard the aircraft and is readily connected to the plane's power supply. The RG400 battery is manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators and is factory tested to assure airworthiness. RG series batteries are shipped non-HAZMAT and are designed to be non-spillable at any altitude or attitude. A manufacturer's certification may be included with the battery for an additional charge.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT