The RG-380E/60B is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Recombinant Gas RG® Series batteries - Valve Regulated Lead Acid manufactured with Absorbent Glass Mat (VRLA-AGM)
- This aircraft battery is constructed with a titanium container with an integrated set of louvered vents within the titanium cover. Lifting straps are incorporated for ease of handling. Footed hold downs are integrated into the bottom of the container.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Concorde aircraft batteries rated for turbine engine starting may also be used for emergency power
- RG® Series batteries ship Hazmat Exempt
TSO Authorized product.
Concorde RG-380E/60B Aircraft Battery certified as a replacement for the following:
- Boeing - 737-600 24V
- Boeing - 737-700 24V
- Boeing - 737-800 24V
- Boeing - 737-900 24V