The RG-350 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Concorde aircraft batteries rated for turbine engine starting may also be used for emergency power
- RG® Series batteries ship Hazmat Exempt
RG-350 is housed in an aluminum container that includes two perforated vent areas machined into each side with riveted aluminum cover. Lifting straps across cover. Fixed with foot styled hold downs integrated at both ends of the battery. Male threaded post terminals.
Concorde RG-350 Aircraft Battery certified as a replacement for the following:
- Eurocopter - AS350B Ecureuil 24V
- Eurocopter - AS350B1 Ecureuil 24V
- Eurocopter - AS350B2 Ecureuil 24V
- Eurocopter - AS350B3 Ecureuil 24V
- Eurocopter - AS350BA Ecureuil 24V
- Eurocopter - AS350D Astar 24V
- Eurocopter - EC130B4 Fennec 24V