The RG-122-1 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Test Temperature @ 23°C (74°F) = C1 is 2.0 Ah
Test Temperature @ -18°C (0°F) = C1 is 1.3 Ah
Test Temperature @ -30°C (-22°F) = C1 is 0.5 Ah
This Concorde Battery is TSO Approved under FAA TSO C173 Aircraft Batteries. TSO Approved authorizes Concorde Battery to produce a part to a Technical Standard Order. TSO Approved is both design and production approval of the battery.
Avionics Battery for lighting, standby, emergency power. Protects and extends the life of other avionics. Concorde Emergency Batteries float directly on the DC buss with no need for a dedicated charger. This results in a high inrush current which extends battery life with fast recovery time from discharge. With the battery floating directly on the buss, transient spikes in the DC power are absorbed. These batteries are self regulating on charge and will take only the current required to maintain it at full charge.
- Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve
regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries. Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of
electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure irworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
The Concorde RG-122-1 Emergency Battery does not have Supplemental Type Certification or FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval.