Stay grounded by ordering a value-priced Military Specification Steel Grounding Clamp from SkyGeek. When you need a reliable aircraft grounding clamp, the Military Specification M83413/7-1 Steel Grounding Clamp from SkyGeek is ready to stand up to the challenge. The M83413/7-1 clamp is designed to mount on terminals and has a familiar design that makes it easier to use without any additional training or explanation. It includes metal teeth for a stronger, longer-lasting hold as well as wide handles for a better grip, even when you're wearing work gloves. The body of the clamp is made of heavy-duty steel or aluminum alloy, offering unbeatable strength and versatility, even in the most challenging conditions. A stainless-steel version is also available.
The Military Specification M83413/7-1 Aircraft Electrical Grounding Clamp from SkyGeek is typically used as a replacement part in electrical systems. The clamps are sold individually and are an excellent value, making it easy and affordable to perform critical repairs and maintenance procedures on your aircraft. Need more than one? Quantity discounts are also available for orders of a dozen or more clamps. You won't find a better value than Military Specification MS8341/7-1 Steel Aircraft Electrical Grounding Clamps. If this is your first time ordering replacement clamps, we can even add a manufacturer’s certification to your order for documentation purposes. For questions about this product, including how it can be used on your aircraft, please do not hesitate to reach out to our helpful Geeks.
- Overall Height: 880 Inches Nominal
- Jaw Opening: 750 Inches Nominal
- Mounting Method: Terminal
- Special Features: For Stainless Steel Version Order Nsn 5999-01-605-8107 available at SkyGeek here
- Material: Steel Comp 302 Or Aluminum Alloy Body
- Material Document and Classification: Mil-S-7720 Mil Spec Single Material Response Or Qq-A-225/2 Fed Spec Single Material Response Or Qq-A-591 Fed Spec Single Material Response Body
- Surface Treatment: Passivate Body
- Surface Treatment Document and Classification: Qq-P-35 Fed Spec Single Treatment Response Body
- Style Designator: Battery Clip
- Test Data Document: 81349-Mil-Dtl-81413/7 Specification (Includes Engineering Type Bulletins, Brochures, Etc., That Reflect Specification Type Data In Specification Format; Excludes Commercial Catalogs, Industry Directories, And Similar Trade Publications, Reflecting General type Data On Certain Environmental And Performance Requirements And Test Conditions That Are Shown As ""Typical"", ""Average"", ""Nominal"", Etc.).
- Terminal Type And Quantity: 2 Screw Axially At One End
- Specification/Standard Data: 81349-Mil-Dtl-81413/7 Government Specification