A lightweight, industry approved kit that is designed for use on commercial airlines as well as general aviation aircraft. The case is made of flame resistant polyester and is just the right size for fitting into small aircraft spaces. All the contents of this kit are labeled for simple identification in the event of an emergency.
UOM : Each
Shipping Weight : 2.8 pounds
Manufacturer P/N :S6-01-0006-002
ECCN : EAR99
Schedule B Code : 3006.50.0000
Approvals : JAR-OPS 1.745
Approvals : AMC-OPS 1.745
Approvals : FAR Part 25.853, Appendix F
Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure all information on this website is accurate, SkyGeek.com and Styles Logistics, Inc. do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions. All specifications, illustrations, data and prices are subject to change without notice.
Kit contents are easy to identify during an emergency.
Case is made of fire-retardent polyester
Small enough to occupy minimal space, can fit into compact spaces on your aircraft.
Size: 10" L x 4.5" W x 6" H
In The Box
(1) Antiseptic Swab, Pkg of 10 - A1-30-0022
(5) Triangle Bandage, 40 in - A1-30-0025
(3) Wire Splint, Arm/Leg - A1-30-0027
(1) Scissors, Bandage - A1-30-0029
(2) Bandage, Roller, 4 in - A1-30-0028
(2) Surgeons' Gloves - D6515001-107
(5) Compress Bandage, 4 in - A1-30-0024
(5) Compress Bandage, 2 in - A2-10-0094
(30) Band-Aids, Assorted Sizes - A1-30-0123-001
(12) Anti-Diarrhea Tablets - A1-30-0125-001
(1) First Aid Tape, 1/2" x 2 1/2 Yards - A2-10-0067
(24) Anti-Acid Tablets - A1-30-0129-001
(12) Antiemetic Tablets - A1-30-0124-001
(100) Analgesic Tablets - A1-30-0075
(2) Bandage, Roller, 2 in - A1-30-0126-001
(10) Cold Relief Capsules - A1-30-0073
(30) Adhesive Wound Closures - A1-30-0069
(2) Burn Ointment - A1-30-0133-001
(2) Resuscitation Kit - A1-30-0122-002
(10) Safety Pins, Assorted Sizes - A1-30-0127-001
(2) Burn Dressing, 3" x 3" - A1-30-0128-001
(1) Heliograph/First Aid Handbook (English, Spanish, German) - A1-30-0130-001
If the item that you are trying to ship is deemed Hazmat you may have an additional fee added to your order when you check out. Items are deemed Hazmat as per the Section 14 Transport Information located in the item's Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Sorry, but things that can go "boom" are hard to ship and we have to pass on our fees.
Flammable or explosive items such as Fire Extinguishers, MEK, Toluene, Paint Thinner, etc. are subject to a $40.00 Hazmat fee via ground shipping methods. However, the majority of Hazmat items have no fee when shipping with a ground method.
Most Hazardous Goods are subject to air and international transport fees. This fee is $105 for domestic air shipping methods and $162.50 for international shipping methods.
Mail the completed form with the original UPC code from the product package and a copy of your sales receipt with the eligible product circled postmarked no later than 1/1/2012. Service activation is required; mail in one of the following options as proof of service activation:
Copy of your activation confirmation email (provided after you activate service).
Copy of the sale receipt for a SPOT service certificate (available at www.findmeSPOT.com).
Promotion #37761, SPOT 2 NATIONAL REBATE PO Box 22092, Tempe, AZ 85285-2092.