Hardener 92140 (for 3 component version)
Hardener 92162 (for two component, plural mixing systems)
Thinner C 25/90 S (normal conditions, flashpoint <21°C)
Thinner 98064 (warm conditions, flashpoint >21ºC)
Thinner 96184 (warm conditions, flashpoint <21°C)
Surface Conditions (Cleaning)
- Prime chemical conversion coatings and anodized parts in a fresh condition.
- When Epoxy Primer 37035A is applied on non chemically pretreated aluminium, the substrate should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased with Solvent Cleaning C 28/15 (normal conditions) or Solvent Cleaning 98068 (warm conditions)
- Treat new aluminium with Scotch-Brite® type A (very fine) to a uniform matte surface.
- Clean aged primer or epoxy / polyurethane finishes and sand with Scotch-Brite® type A (very fine) to a uniform and matte surface.
- Remove dust with e.g. tack rags.
Mixing Ratio for 3 Component version (Volume)
100 Parts Epoxy Primer 37035A
50 Parts Hardener 92140
Reduce to spraying viscosity with:Allow products to acclimatize to room temperature before useStir or shake Epoxy Primer 37035A till all pigment is uniformly dispersed before adding hardener.Add Hardener 92140 and stir the catalyzed mixture thoroughly. Add thinner and stir again till a homogeneous mixture.
50 - 100 parts Thinner C 25/90S, Thinner 98064 or Thinner 96184
Store the product dry and at a temperature between 5 and 35ºC / 41 and 95ºF. Stored in the original unopened containers.
- Epoxy Primer 37035A - 24 months
- Hardener 92140 - 24 months
- Hardener 92162 - 24 months
- Thinner C 25/90 S - 36 months
- Thinner 98064 - 36 months
- Thinner 96184 - 36 months
Temperature: 15 – 35ºC (59 – 95ºF)
Relative Humidity: 35 - 75%
Air: 1.4 mm nozzle orifice
HVLP: 1.4 mm nozzle orifice
Air Electrostatic: 1.2 mm nozzle orifice
Airless Electrostatic: 6.11 – 6.13, (.011 - .013 inch) angle 60º
Number of Coats
Cleaning of Equipment
Solvent Cleaning C 28/15 or Solvent Cleaning 98068