Novus No.3 removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish.
Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
Not recommended for use on coated plastics
1) Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
2) Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
3) Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
4) Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
5) Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
UOM : Bottle
Pack Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 0.69 pounds
Manufacturer P/N :7080
NSN : 6850-01-468-5407
ECCN : EAR99
Schedule B Code : 3405.90.0000
Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure all information on this website is accurate, SkyGeek.com and Styles Logistics, Inc. do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions. All specifications, illustrations, data and prices are subject to change without notice.
If the item that you are trying to ship is deemed Hazmat you may have an additional fee added to your order when you check out. Items are deemed Hazmat as per the Section 14 Transport Information located in the item's Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Sorry, but things that can go "boom" are hard to ship and we have to pass on our fees.
Flammable or explosive items such as Fire Extinguishers, MEK, Toluene, Paint Thinner, etc. are subject to a $40.00 Hazmat fee via ground shipping methods. However, the majority of Hazmat items have no fee when shipping with a ground method.
Most Hazardous Goods are subject to air and international transport fees. This fee is $105 for domestic air shipping methods and $162.50 for international shipping methods.
Mail the completed form with the original UPC code from the product package and a copy of your sales receipt with the eligible product circled postmarked no later than 1/1/2012. Service activation is required; mail in one of the following options as proof of service activation:
Copy of your activation confirmation email (provided after you activate service).
Copy of the sale receipt for a SPOT service certificate (available at www.findmeSPOT.com).
Promotion #37761, SPOT 2 NATIONAL REBATE PO Box 22092, Tempe, AZ 85285-2092.