Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics.
Removes the damage instead of filling it in
Buffs out quickly
After restoring, seals with a coat of polish
1) Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
2) Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
3) Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
4) When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
5) Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
6) For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
7) Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
UOM : Bottle
Pack Quantity : 1
Size : 8 oz
Ship Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 7 inches
Shipping Weight : 0.61 pounds
Manufacturer P/N :7030
NSN : 6850-01-008-8947
ECCN : EAR99
Schedule B Code : 3405.90.0000
Alt. P/Ns : NOVUS NO 2
Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure all information on this website is accurate, SkyGeek.com and Styles Logistics, Inc. do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions. All specifications, illustrations, data and prices are subject to change without notice.
If the item that you are trying to ship is deemed Hazmat you may have an additional fee added to your order when you check out. Items are deemed Hazmat as per the Section 14 Transport Information located in the item's Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Sorry, but things that can go "boom" are hard to ship and we have to pass on our fees.
Flammable or explosive items such as Fire Extinguishers, MEK, Toluene, Paint Thinner, etc. are subject to a $40.00 Hazmat fee via ground shipping methods. However, the majority of Hazmat items have no fee when shipping with a ground method.
Most Hazardous Goods are subject to air and international transport fees. This fee is $105 for domestic air shipping methods and $162.50 for international shipping methods.
Mail the completed form with the original UPC code from the product package and a copy of your sales receipt with the eligible product circled postmarked no later than 1/1/2012. Service activation is required; mail in one of the following options as proof of service activation:
Copy of your activation confirmation email (provided after you activate service).
Copy of the sale receipt for a SPOT service certificate (available at www.findmeSPOT.com).
Promotion #37761, SPOT 2 NATIONAL REBATE PO Box 22092, Tempe, AZ 85285-2092.