A high strength, fast drying, contact-type adhesive used for permanently bonding decorative laminates, particleboard, wood, metal, many plastics including polyethylene and propylene, foam, concrete and many other materials. Only needs one minute of drying time.
Alternate PN#s: 30023 62494249501
Stock Number: 62494249501
UPC: 00 021200 30023 3
- Surface Preparation: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc.
- Application Temperature: For best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be at least 65 degrees F (18 degrees C)
- Application:1. Select spray pattern width by tyrning spray tip to desired setting
2. Hold can 6-8 inches from surface to be sprayed
3. Spray both surfaces to be bonded
4. Make bond while adhesive is still tacky
5. Clean spray tip with turpentine*
- Bonding Range: 1 surface - Not recommended
2 surface - 1 to 15 minutes
Extra strong bonds - double coat both surfaces in a criss cross pattern, allow 2-5 minutes drying time
- Cleanup: Excess adhesive may be removed with 3M Adhesive Remover Citrus Base*
* When using solvents, extinguish all ignition sources and follow the manufacturer's precautions and directions for use.