Prepare the Graphic for Edge Sealing:
1. Do not apply edge sealer unless the temperature is above the minimum recommended temperature.
2. Remove any application tape and re-squeegee the edges before applying the edge sealer.
3. Make sure all edges to be sealed are clean, dry and free of contaminants.
Prepare Edge Sealer 3950:
To preserve the unused portion of the edge sealer, transfer the desired amount into a separate disposable container and tightly recap the original container immediately. Leaving the original container open allows air to contaminate the product, reducing future shelf life.
Applying the Liquid Edge Sealer:
1. Do not thin the sealer.
2 Use the dauber supplied with the edge sealer or a 1/4" (0.6 cm) brush.
3. Wipe any excess edge sealer off the dauber or brush.
4. Hold the brush or the flat edge of the dauber so that it straddles the film and substrate.
5. Pull the dauber or brush along the edge in a smooth, continuous motion. Make sure the entire edge is covered with no gaps.
6. Use opened and/or mixed sealer within two hours and discard any used sealer.
7. Air dry for 24 hours before putting the graphic into service.
Shelf Life & Storage
Sealer 3950's Total Shelf Life, unopened, is 2 years. Cans are marked with both date of manufacture and use by date.Tightly cap the container after each use. Opening the container introduces air that affects future shelf life.Store in a cool, dry environment.