You agree to use SkyGeek.com ("SkyGeek") only for purposes that are permitted by this Policy & Agreement and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in relevant jurisdictions. You agree that you will not access or attempt to access the Website other than through the interface that is provided by SkyGeek, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of SkyGeek. You also specifically agree not to access or attempt to access the Website, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website). You agree that you will not duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell the Website or any part of it, for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Policy & Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which SkyGeek may suffer) of any such breach.
- American Express
- SkyGeek Gift Card
- Pre-paid: Company check, personal check, cashier's check or money order, wire transfers. (Note: Pre-paid methods, including cashier's checks, take longer to process because all payments must first clear with the bank.)
- We do not accept C.O.D. orders, sorry!
SkyGeek is committed to providing a safe and secure shopping environment for our customers, so the online security of your payment and personal information is a top priority. Once we receive your information through the internet (encrypted by SSL), we generate a credit card reference token which is then used in place of a credit card number when processing all transactions. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) outlines rigorous standards for security procedures for merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit cardholder data, and SkyGeek.com is fully PCI DSS compliant.
What does that mean for you?
- We use industry leading secure servers that ensure that our ordering process is up-to-date, safe and capable of protecting your personal information.
- All purchases paid via PayPal at SkyGeek are automatically eligible for Paypal Buyer Protection and are covered against fraud for the full purchase price of your order.
- For any additional questions or concerns about the safety and security of your personal information, please contact us.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Fair Credit Billing Act: We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 for fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
*There is no tracking available with these services, and delivery is not guaranteed.
- All orders generally require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping.
- SkyGeek does not process orders Saturday, Sunday or select holidays.
- Delivery service is quoted in business days (Monday - Friday).
- Not all services are available in all locations.
- FedEx Ground - 5 to 7 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- FedEx 3Day - 3 to 4 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- FedEx 2Day - Delivery within 2 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- FedEx 1Day - Delivery within 1 business day + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- UPS Ground - 5 to 7 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- UPS 3Day Select - 3 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- UPS 2nd Day Air - 2 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- UPS Next Day Air - Delivery within 1 business day + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- USPS Priority Mail *- Delivery within 3 to 9 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order, no tracking is available by the USPS, and the USPS does not guarantee service . USPS 1st Class* - Delivery within 3 to 9 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order, no tracking is available by the USPS.
- USPS Parcel Post* - Delivery within 5 to 11 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order, no tracking is available by the USPS.
- USPS - APO/FPO orders welcome! Delivery will take approximately 2 to 6 weeks + 24-48 hours to process the order. For Hawaii and Alaska customers, FedEx can only ship via 2Day Air and the shipping time will not be guaranteed. Therefore, SkyGeek will default to and charge for 2Day Air.
- FedEx only offers 2Day service to Hawaii and Alaska. If you have selected FedEx Saver as your preferred shipping option and attempt to checkout, the shipping method will default to 2Day and you will subsequently be charged accordingly.
- Saturday delivery is available only with select shipping options, and at additional charge.
- SkyGeek does not guarantee same day shipping unless "Rush Processing" is requested (see below).
- All orders shipped within New York will be charged state sales tax. Exact delivery times to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico cannot be guaranteed.
- HazMat items can ship ONLY via certain methods, and there are restrictions on delivery areas. Please contact SkyGeek for details.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays. (After all, even Geeks need time off!)
SkyGeek can rush process your order for an additional fee provided that the following conditions are met:
- Order is submitted before 3:00pm EST on a normal business day (Monday - Friday, exclusive of select holidays).
- Your transaction and credit card authorization is successfully completed before 3:00pm EST. (On normal Business Day)
- Your shipping address matches your credit card billing address (i.e., No alternate ship to address).
Rush Processing Disclaimer (it's all in caps because it's really important)
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, SKYGEEK'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THIS RUSH ORDER FEE ONLY. WHILE SKYGEEK CANNOT GUARANTEE SAME DAY SHIPMENT FOR ALL ORDERS, SKYGEEK WILL PUT FORTH ITS BEST EFFORT TO SHIP ALL RUSH PROCESSING ORDERS THE SAME BUSINESS DAY IF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE MET. OTHERWISE, YOUR $2.99 RUSH PROCESSING FEE WILL BE REFUNDED. EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO CONTACT YOU IN THE EVENT WE CANNOT "SAME DAY SHIP."
All orders shipping to New York State addresses will be charged applicable sales tax.
Some items on Skygeek are occasionally backordered. We do our best to display the lead time on the item page. If an order is placed for a backordered item we will email the most current estimated ship date we have and also provide updates via email as we receive them from our supplier. We will never purposely charge a customer for an item that we do not physically have in stock at the time of purchase. Occasional inventory discrepancies may occur due to inaccurate inventory counts or possibly because the last few items on our shelves are damaged and/or not in a condition that we would sell to a customer. In that instance, we will credit the original method of payment for the item, along with any applicable tax fees and shipping charges. An automated email will also be sent to alert you of the situation.
SkyGeek will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information will be emailed to the email used to place the order once your order (or part of your order) has shipped. You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by visiting the SkyGeek Real Time Tracking Tool and using the email used placing the order and order number.
You may request a change to your order the day of your order, until 3:00 pm EST. Changes after such time may be requested, but are not guaranteed to be accommodated. Please call 1.888.759.4335 during SkyGeek's hours of operation to request a change to your order. (If you have your sales order number handy, our Customer Service Geeks will be better able to assist you!) We strongly discourage sending change order requests via email because we may not get your message in time to make an adjustment due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
We can honor a request that an order be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed. Simply call 1.888.759.4335 during SkyGeek's hours of operation to request an order cancellation. You will receive a credit for the full amount to your original payment method. And we very strongly discourage sending order cancellation requests via email, because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to void the order due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
SkyGeek wants you to be completely and absolutely satisfied with your purchase. If you aren't happy with it, or if it isn't working properly, SkyGeek will gladly accept a return on any item within 30 days of the shipping date for a full refund of the purchase price. (Unfortunately, shipping and handling charges are generally not refundable.)
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the original shipment date for a refund. These terms apply to all refunds. Customers must inform SkyGeek of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so one of our Customer Service Geeks can resolve the situation accordingly.
Our 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee is on all purchases, except:
- If the item or item packaging is no longer in a new, pristine condition, we cannot accept the return
- Items purchased for one-time use cannot be returned after the product has been used cannot be returned
- Items that have been installed cannot be returned (e.g., Hardwired GPS Tracker)
- Defective software, DVD's, videos, etc. may be exchanged for the same item only
- Programmed/registered ELTs cannot be returned
- Spark plugs cannot have been removed from the factory packaging
- We cannot accept returns of lights or other electrical equipment
- For Concorde or Gill Battery returns, first contact Gill (800-456-0070) or Concorde (626-813-1234) for an official RMA#, then give us a shout at 888-759-4335, so we can get you a replacement battery shipped pronto!
- All sales are FINAL on clearance items or special order items (sorry, no returns).
The SkyGeek Return Form must be completed and returned.
Once a return is received and inspected by warehouse staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), a refund will be processed, with the credit applied based on the original method of payment. Refunds will be made within 7 days; please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied. A credit against PayPal accounts may take an additional 1-2 business days for the credit to appear.
Product Return Procedure
The SkyGeek Return Form must be completed for a return to be processed.
Please read & review the SkyGeek Return Policy before submitting a return for processing!
Warranties (it's all in caps because it's really important)
SKYGEEK IS A DISTRIBUTOR ONLY. PRODUCTS SOLD BY SKYGEEK ARE NOT MANUFACTURED BY SKYGEEK. THE PRODUCTS MAY, HOWEVER, BE COVERED BY EACH MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, SERVICE, AND SUPPORT POLICY (IF PRESENT). SKYGEEK ASSIGNS AND PASSES THROUGH TO THE CUSTOMER ANY WARRANTY OF THE MANUFACTURER, AND CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT SHALL HAVE RECOURSE ONLY UNDER SUCH WARRANTIES AND ONLY AS AGAINST THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS. SKYGEEK MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. SKYGEEK DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH PRODUCT, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
ALL ITEMS SOLD THROUGH SKYGEEK ARE SOLD "AS-IS" OR "WITH ALL FAULTS." THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE ITEMS IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD ANY OF THESE ITEMS PROVE DEFECTIVE, DO NOT FUNCTION, OR FUNCTION IMPROPERLY IN ANY WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE, THE BUYER, AND NOT THE MANUFACTURER, DISTRIBUTOR, OR SKYGEEK , ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
Limitation of Liability (it's all in caps because it's really important)
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES SKYGEEK'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. SKYGEEK SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. SKYGEEK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT SKYGEEK HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
SkyGeek does not price match competitors. Our most current pricing is listed on our website; like we say, "our parts fly, but our prices are grounded!"
Any use of rebates is limited to the terms and conditions specified by the product manufacturer. If you have any questions regarding rebate terms and conditions, please contact the manufacturer directly.
SkyGeek will sometimes furnish an alphanumeric code that can be used for promotions on our website. These promotional codes may be found in print and/or online advertisements, sent via email to our Newsletter and/or Promotion subscribers, presented on the SkyGeek website or circulated at events and through other means. Please note that Promo Codes are not redeemable for cash and you must spend more than the discount price in order for a promotion to be applied. For example, if a Promo Code offered $10.00 off your next purchase, you would need to spend more than $10.00 to redeem your discount.
SkyGeek.com is not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, etc. charged against your shipment. Any such charges are the sole responsibility of the customer, and will be recouped by SkyGeek in the event a shipping carrier charges any duty, tax or broker fee to our account.
U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of SkyGeek products to any restricted parties or destinations.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from SkyGeek.com, the Customer certifies that it will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
U.S. Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Tel.: (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
Directorate of Defense Trade Control
Tel.: (202) 663-1282
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Office of Foreign Assets Controls
Tel.: (202) 622-2480
[PLEASE NOTE: Export control laws and regulations are complex. Any summaries of such laws and regulations provided by SkyGeek.com herein are not comprehensive and are not to be taken as legal advice or counseling.]
SkyGeek, like other e-tailers, ships items in the condition they were received from the original manufacturer/distributor. SkyGeek does not conduct product testing before shipping any merchandise.
SkyGeek works overtime to ensure the accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained or referenced on our website. We are real, live humans and sometimes subject to error, so as hard as we try, we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our Website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, SkyGeek shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from SkyGeek are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. SkyGeek does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
SkyGeek is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, SkyGeek works overtime to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinates which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our website to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. SkyGeek relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, SkyGeek cannot be held responsible for product revision changes.
SkyGeek reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review.
Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Prices and availability can change very quickly on the SkyGeek website, so please leave such information out of your review
- References to other stores/resellers
- Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused
- Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here
- Comparisons to competing brands/products of competing brands
- Criticism of SkyGeek's service or the service of our operations partners (FedEx, UPS, PayPal, etc.)
- References to aftermarket procedures or installation techniques not mentioned specifically in the original product documentation
- Illegal content
- Invasions of personal privacy
- Pornography or obscenity
- Hate or incitement of violence, threats of harm or safety of a person
- Graphic violence or other acts resulting in serious injury or death
- Any violations of copyright
- Any violation of laws and/or copyrighted musical works
We may change these policies at any time without notice.
SkyGeek cannot offer advice on compatibility of items, make product recommendations, provide technical support or sales advice. We post all of the information the manufacturer provides us with for your convenience. Please contact the manufacturer directly for accurate answers to your technical questions or for additional information or specifications that are not posted at SkyGeek.
Calls to SkyGeek may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance. However, SkyGeek does not consent to having any telephone calls recorded and reserves the right to terminate any call that is being recorded. Customer agrees not to record any call with SkyGeek unless Customer has provided clear and conspicuous notice to SkyGeek and has received prior written consent from SkyGeek.
Unfortunately, we do not have a reseller or discount program available at this time. SkyGeek currently negotiates the best possible price for you, and offers these great discounts to all of our customers through our website. Anytime we receive any specials or promotions, we will immediately post them on our website for you to take advantage.
Customers outside of New York will not be charged any state sales tax, so there is no need to fax or set up any reseller tax exemption form.
SkyGeek does not have a reseller or discount program available at this time. We work hard to negotiate the best prices on the Internet and offer these tremendous values to all of our customers via our website. All inventory shown online is live, posted in real-time and accessible 24/7/365. We do offer Quantity pricing on select items, which will be displayed on the product page if available.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between SkyGeek and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. SkyGeek and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the State Courts of the State of New York, Dutchess County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against SkyGeek that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable New York law.
The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
These terms and conditions, together with SkyGeek's invoice regarding the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between SkyGeek and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between SkyGeek and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.