Cleaning up dirty jobs doesn't have to be complicated. Aerotex #588954 is a pure wiping cloth made from 100 percent cotton woven fabric. Its unique design of firmly twisted yarns and a crimped finish provides a better surface for trapping dirt and other particles. This 20-inch cut bleached white roll of wipes is silicone-free, biodegradable and very absorbent. It also has low lint properties, making it nearly as good as a tack cloth for retaining dust and debris.
Conforming to Boeing BMS-15-5G and AMS-3819, it's designed for all critical primary and secondary surface preparation. It withstands the harshest solvents, is non-abrasive and contains no harmful residues.
This product is the same as #301 Purified Rymplecloth, but with a whiter color.
- Exceeds AMS 3819C, Class 1 Grade A and Boeing BMS 15-5G Class A Standards
- Compatible with all cleaning solvents
- No contamination from foreign matter (as found in rags) nor from chemicals (as found in non-woven wipers)
- No ozone-depleting agents
- Silicone-free, biodegradable and incinerable
- Dimensions: 10 inches by 20 inches (individual cloth)