Cleaning up dirty jobs doesn't have to be complicated. Rymplecloth®, designed and developed by American Fiber & Finishing, Inc. many decades ago, is a pure wiping cloth made from 100 percent cotton woven fabric. Its unique design of firmly twisted yarns and a crimped finish provides a better surface for trapping dirt and other particles. Rymplecloth no. 301 is silicone free, biodegradable and very absorbent. It also has low lint properties, making it nearly as good as a tack cloth for retaining dust and debris.
This scoured product has an off-white color, and it is very similar to Aerotex™, another American Fiber & Finishing, Inc. product. However, whereas Aerotex has white bleach added, Rymplecloth does not. Since the bleaching process stresses the fabric somewhat, Rymplecloth is slightly stronger.
- Exceeds AMS 3819C, Class 1 Grade A and Boeing BMS 15-5G Class A Standards
- Compatible with all cleaning solvents
- No contamination from foreign matter (as found in rags) nor from chemicals (as found in non-woven wipers)
- No ozone-depleting agents
- Silicone free, biodegradable and incinerable
- Dimensions: 10 inches by 20 inches (individual cloth)