To ensure the best possible online shopping experience our customers should be satisfied with the services and products we provide. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to SkyGeek for a refund within 30 days of receiving your order.
All we ask is that products remain in resalable condition, i.e. unused and in the original packaging. In addition to the original packaging, all returns must be repackaged in another box. In other words, place the original package into a bigger package of your own and place return labels on that newer package.This is so we can resell the item in itís original package. Failure to do so will result in voiding the refund.
The SkyGeek Return Form must be completed for a return to be processed.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 15% or $20.00, whichever is higher.
- Items requiring re-certification will be subject to an additional charge.
- Certain products on our site contain a "Non-Cancel & Non-Returnable Item Agreement." Such items are not eligible and thus cannot be returned.
- Electronics (excluding headsets) that have been opened and/or used cannot be returned unless the unit was received defective.
- Opened DVDs and software may be exchanged for the same title only.
- Spark plugs removed from the original factory packaging are not returnable.
- If your Gill or Concorde battery fails within the stated manufacture warranty, please contact the manufacturer first. Gill (800-456-0070) or Concorde (626-813-1234). Once you have an official RMA Number from Gill or or Concorde, call us at 888-759-4335 to make arrangements for your return. Each manufacturer has their own warranty policy that we adhere to.
We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment once the item has been received and inspected. The credit will consist of the price of the purchase and any taxes. If the product is defective or the return is the result of our error, shipping costs may be waived. Otherwise, you are responsible for the return shipping costs in addition to a restocking fee (if applicable).
If there are any complications, feel free to email our customer service team at service@SkyGeek.com. Be sure to include the Invoice Number in your email so that we may assist you better.