This light-coloured, high-pressure lubricating paste protects against tribocorrosion, including friction oxidation and fretting corrosion, while preventing stick slip, even in very small sliding movements. Its chemical composition consists of a base oil mixture (mineral and synthetic hydrocarbon oils), special lithium soap and solid lubricants. The materials used in the manufacture of this product contain no lead, cadmium, nickel or halogens.
The minimum shelf life is approx. 24 months if the product is stored in its unopened original container in a dry place.
Overall Rating for Kluber DUOTEMPI PMY 45 High-Pressure Lubricating Paste - 600 Gram Can
Kluber DUOTEMPI PMY 45 High-Pressure Lubricating Paste - 600 Gram Can
As a lubricating paste:
- For bearings, guides, joints, bushings, eccentric units, seals, bolts, hinges everywhere in machine and plant engineering
- Also suitable for metal/plastic and metal/rubber material pairings.
As an assembly paste:
- For interference, transition, and loose fits.
As a screw paste:
- For the assembly of CrNi screw connections
- Also suitable as a thread-cutting compound.
As a special paste:
- For clamping chucks in machine tools.
As a lubrication and assembly paste in the automotive sector:
- For gear shifting gates, mirror adjustment mechanisms, ball joints, seat rails, hinges, steering knuckle pins, profile gears.
Clean and degrease the surfaces. Apply a thin even layer using brush, leather cloth or plastic sponge.
Your question might already be answered below, wouldn't that be a time saver!
If your question has not been answered below please click the "Ask a Question" button below, fill out the form, and one of our Geeks will answer it as quickly as possible.
Note: Our Geeks are available Monday-Friday 9AM to 5PM (EST) normal business days, to respond to your questions.