The RG-380E/44LS is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Concorde's recombinant gas (RG® Series) valve regulated lead acid absorbed glass mat (VRLA-AGM) battery design has been proven and adopted by commercial airframe manufacturers and the military worldwide, including U.S. and foreign air forces. The RG® Series are certified as direct replacements, Original Equipment on most models of aircraft, and have been granted TSO-C-173 authorization.
- Certified battery for turbine and piston engine aircraft models
- Certified nickel cadmium battery replacement in many aircraft
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free AGM battery
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged
- RG® Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT
RG-380E/44 is a polypropylene container with side vent tubes. Powder coated aluminum cover with stainless hold down bar.
Concorde RG-380E-44 Aircraft Battery does not have Supplemental Type Certification or FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval.