The RG-91 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Concorde's recombinant gas (RG? Series) valve regulated lead acid absorbed glass mat (VRLA-AGM) battery design has been proven and adopted by commercial airframe manufacturers and the military worldwide, including the Canadian, British, Australian, U.S.A. and other foreign forces.
- Certified battery
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG? Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
Concorde VRLA-AGM batteries are well known for quality and their ability to perform reliably in hot & cold climates with superior engine starting performance and excellent charge acceptance.
Concorde RG-91 Aircraft Battery certified as a replacement for the following:
- M-7 Aerospace - Fairchild SA226-T 24V
- M-7 Aerospace - Fairchild SA226-T(B) 24V