The RG-600-2 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
RG-600-2 is a powder coated aluminum container and cover. Cover is riveted to the container with high retention rivets. MS 3509 receptacle with two perforated vent areas machined into the container. Hold down bars are welded to the container with lifting straps across the top of the cover.
Concorde RG-600-2 Aircraft Battery certified as a replacement for the following:
- MD Helicopters - 600N 24V