The RG-49 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
RG-49 is a certified higher capacity dual battery replacement for RG-46. Concorde recombinant gas (RG? Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting. Constructed with Concorde's proprietary PolyGuard Microporous Polyethylene Separator, shielding the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturer offers this dual layer insulation protection feature.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG? Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
RG-49 is a fire resistant battery with a powder coated aluminum container with riveted cover. Two metal foot brackets are welded to the battery container on each side. Vent tubes are integrated into the container. MS3509 terminal receptacle.
Concorde RG-49 Aircraft Battery certified as a replacement for the following:
- Jet Prop LLC - Piper PA-46-310P 24V
- Jet Prop LLC - Piper PA-46-350P 24V