The RG-407 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Certified turbine engine starting and back up power battery for helicopter applications. Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
Fire resistant powder coated aluminum cover and container riveted together, built in vent tubes and temperature sensor mounting plate (click into the ACCESSORIES page of this site for details on temperature sensors).
Concorde RG-407 Aircraft Battery certified as a replacement for the following:
- Agusta - A-109A 24V
- Agusta - A-109C 24V
- Agusta - A-109E 24V
- Agusta - A-119 Koala 24V
- Agusta - AW119 MKII 24V
- Bell Helicopter - 407 24V
- MD Helicopters - MD900 24V