The RG-390ES is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Short vent tubes internally threaded with a 1/8\" NPT, high impact polypropolene container, powder coated aluminum cover and stainless steel hooked hold down bar.
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
Concorde RG-390ES Aircraft Battery certified as a replacement for the following:
- M-7 Aerospace - Fairchild SA226-AT 24V
- M-7 Aerospace - Fairchild SA226-T 24V
- M-7 Aerospace - Fairchild SA227-AT 24V