The RG-390E/LS is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
The recombinant gas RG? Series VRLA-AGM batteries are known for superior starting power with quick, cool operation in all conditions without the threat of thermal runaway. Less initial cost than NiCd, no deep cycling, and maintenance free design reduces operating costs per hour.Concorde recombinant gas valve regulated lead acid batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology.Concorde's proprietary PolyGuard? Microporous Polyethylene Separator shields the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturer offers this dual layer insulation protection feature.
- Certified nickel cadmium battery replacement
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged
- RG? Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT
RG-390E/LS is a fireproof, stainless steel battery with side vent tubes of polypropylene and fabric lifting straps.
Concorde RG-390E/LS Aircraft Battery certified as a replacement for the following:
- Dassault - Falcon 900 EX 24V
- Dassault - Mystere Falcon 50 24V
- Dassault - Mystere Falcon 900 24V