The RG-380E/44KS is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Concorde recombinant gas (RG? Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Concorde's proprietary PolyGuard? Microporous Polyethylene Separator shields the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturer offers this dual layer insulation protection feature.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Concorde aircraft batteries rated for turbine engine starting may also be used for emergency power
- RG? Series batteries ship Hazmat Exempt
RG-380E/44KS is fireproof. Stainless steel container with side louvered vents and stainless steel cover with fabric lifting straps and stainless steel hold down bar.
The Concorde RG-380E/40KS Battery does not have Supplemental Type Certification or FAA Parts Manufacturing Approvals.