When you want the very best oil filter for your aircraft, the Champion Aerospace name is world renowned. With their Champion CH48110-1 oil filter, they continue their fine tradition. This spin-on foil filter keeps harmful particles and dirt from damaging your aircraft engine, and it features their unique full-pleat, resin-impregnated design that provides added protection.
Champion CH48110-1 Features:
- High-performance resin-impregnated cellulosic paper, designed to rigorous specifications to assure uniform density and porosity for even flow, water resistance and resistance to impulse and flow fatigue. This media is preformed, convoluted and cured to form a heat, chemical and shock-resistant filter that's extremely durable. Since the oil flows through various layers of locked-in fibers, both surface and scientific depth filtration are achieved. The filter's material won't clog oil passages or affect bearings.
- Maximum flow design - no interference from center-bolt oil filter assemblies. This provides improved oil filtration.
- Heavy-duty steel mounting plate that's cemented, welded and crimped to the case to prevent oil leakage when installed properly. This holds true regardless of oil temperature and pressure.
- Wrench pad with 1' hex, which is spot-welded to the case; able to handle torque pressures that exceed normal requirements for removal or installation.
- Extremely durable steel case for superior strength that resists high oil pressures during cold engine starts, to meet or exceed specifications from engine manufacturers.
- Corrugated steel center tube that supports each filter element pleat for a higher collapse-pressure rating which is twice that of other comparable filters.
- Champion oil filter elements are individually boxed, and each includes installation instructions and gaskets. Elements placed in storage are well protected and all necessary items for proper installation are included.
Are you looking for the best price (48110 oil filter)? SkyGeek is the place!
Overall Rating for Champion Aerospace CH48110-1 Aircraft Oil Filter
|(based on 1 review)| Ordered this item on 13 March. It's now 29 March and I still don't have it. C'mon guys this has to be one of the most common filters out there. (p.s. It was only AFTER I placed the order that I received a "BACKORDERED" message.Very lame)
Great item , but it's taking way too long to arrive
By Scott from NC on March 29, 2014
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Champion Aerospace CH48110-1 Aircraft Oil Filter