Aircraft Seat Belt Extenders
Sit down, buckle up and enjoy the ride. At least, that's how it's supposed to go. Some aircraft don't have very long seat belts, and if your straps fit this description, you and your passengers will need airplane seat belt extenders for a comfortable ride.
We carry Cessna and Piper airplane seat belt extenders that are versatile enough to work in other aircraft, as well. In fact, our inventory includes types that can be carried on most major airlines. Here's a breakdown of the extenders we offer:
• The Type A seat belt extension is by far the most common type. It is used in the following major airlines: JetBlue, ATA, Delta, Continental, TWA, NWA, US Airways, United Airlines and many more.
• The Type B seatbelt extension is specifically used for Southwest Airlines, Turkish Airlines and many business jets.
• The Type C seat belt extender is used on Alaska Airlines aircraft (Note: some of their aircraft might use Type A seat belts as well) and can be found on some older commuter planes.
• The Type D seat belt extension is used predominantly in Cessna and Gulfstream jets, but can be found in helicopters, private planes and commuter aircraft.
• The Type E/6 seat belt extender is for use in many Gulfstream, Falcon, Cessna and Challenger aircraft.
Most measure between 24 and 25 inches and are made of woven nylon webbing, so they're safe, durable and effective. You can even match your existing seat belts by choosing between flat black and satin black airplane seat belt extenders. Black, as they say, goes with anything.
So strap yourself in snug and tight without making your legs go numb. Buckle up and save some bucks while you're at it with our seat belt extenders.