Two Part Sealant:
1. Holding the cartridge, grasp the dasher rod and pull back approximately one inch.
2. Insert the ramrod into the hollow of the dasher rod, break the piston loose, and inject about 1/3 of the contents into the cartridge.
Note: Do not inject all of the catalyst in one location. Distribute evenly throughout base material.
3. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the contents of the rod are emptied into the cartridge. Remove the ramrod.
4. Mix for the required number of strokes (hand mixing) or for the required amount of time (machine mixing) indicated in the kit intructions.
5. When mixing is complete, remove bottom cap.
6. Pull the dasher rod back to the neck of the cartridge, grasp the cartridge firmly at the neck, unscrew the dasher rod and remove.
7. Screw the nozzle into the cartridge, insert into the extrusion gun and use as required. For hand extrusion, press the used dasher rod against the
plunger to force the material from the cartridge.
Pre-Mixed and Frozen
Mixed AC-730 Class B may be stored under refrigeration as follows: 15 days at -10 degrees F, 30 days at -40 degrees F. It is important to remember that
freezing, storing and thawing procedures reduce application life. Also, frozen storage will reduce application life by varying amounts depending on the
storage temperature and length of storage time. All aspects of storage, freezing and thawing should be planned carefully and it is not recommended to mix
and freeze with less than 1/2 hour application time.
The shelf life of AC-730 Class B sealant is at least 9 months from date of packaging, when stored at temperatures below 80 degrees F in its original
Health and Safety Precautions
AC-730 Class B sealant is safe to use and apply when recommended precautions are followed. Before using this product, read and understand the Material
Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), which provides information on health, physical and environmental hazards, handling precautions and first aid recommendations.
An MSDS is available upon request. Avoid overexposure. Obtain medical care in case of extreme overexposure.