3M Aerospace AC-665 Class B-1/2 Corrosion Inhibitive Sealant
Corrosion on aircraft is typically caused by aviation gasoline, jet fuel, petroleum products and other chemicals common to the aerospace industry. Provide an effective barrier against these common causes of corrosion to your aircraft with the use of 3M Aerospace AC-665 Class B-1/2 corrosion inhibitive sealant from SkyGeek. This anti-corrosion aircraft sealantís formula features a manganese-cured, chromated compound, which provides a strong seal. Applying the product is incredibly easy with the use of a spatula, extrusion gun or injection gun. Once applied and cured, the AC-665 sealant retains its flexibility, even in extreme conditions. This sealant lasts through extreme temperatures, weathering and other stresses. Order your sealant in a 25-gram touch-up kit, 2.5- and 6-ounce tubes, pints and gallons.
Approvals, References and Specifications
Use InstructionsMixing Instructions
Two Part Sealant: 1. Holding the cartridge, grasp the dasher rod and pull back approximately one inch.
2. Insert the ramrod into the hollow of the dasher rod, break the piston loose, and inject about 1/3 of the contents into the cartridge.
Note: Do not inject all of the catalyst in one location. Distribute evenly throughout base material.
3. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the contents of the rod are emptied into the cartridge. Remove the ramrod.
4. Mix for the required number of strokes (hand mixing) or for the required amount of time (machine mixing) indicated in the kit intructions.
5. When mixing is complete, remove bottom cap.
6. Pull the dasher rod back to the neck of the cartridge, grasp the cartridge firmly at the neck, unscrew the dasher rod and remove.
7. Screw the nozzle into the cartridge, insert into the extrusion gun and use as required. For hand extrusion, press the used dasher rod against the
The shelf life of AC-665 Class B is at least 9 months from date of packaging, when stored at temperatures below 80 degrees F in its original
AC-665 Class B sealant is safe to use and apply when recommended precautions are followed. Before using this product, read and understand the Material