center>There are 12 bottles per case if you would like to purchase it that way
If you need a lot to do a big job check out the EJEX 1 GALLON JUG
nnouncing:RejeX Soil Barrier/Anti-stain Protectant
RejeX was originally developed for the Air Force to keep turbine exhaust gas residue from sticking to aircraft
RejeX is the ?missing link? you have been looking for when it comes to affordable, durable, long-lasting protection for your car, truck, boat, RV, airplane or motorcycle!
Rest assured, RejeX is MADE IN THE U.S.A.
ejeX PROTECTS AND BEAUTIFIES WITH ITS HIGH REFLECTIVITY: ainted metal, glass, acrylic, gel coat, fiberglass, glossy plastic and polished metal surfaces.
Basic Application Instructions (see bottle for complete instructions)
- Start with a clean vehicle, as squeaky clean as you can get it
- Shake RejeX well
- Apply a thin coat of RejeX to a cool (less than 85 degree) dry surface out of direct sunlight with a clean soft dry cloth
- Let RejeX dry to a haze for 20 minutes
- Wipe off at least once, two times is ideal
- Allow RejeX to cure for 12 hours in a protected spot out of direct sunlight or the elements (This is very important! If the film is exposed to any contaminants too soon they will interfere with the coating and reduce its effectiveness).
- Admire the RejeX shine for a minute and then go for a joyride in the most bug or dirt-infested area you can find
- Upon your return from said joyride, wipe off anything that has attached its sticky gooey bodyparts or dirty grime to your cherished vehicle. This can be accomplished with a quick hose-off and possibly a small bit of elbow grease with a damp cloth for anything super-sticky. You won't really need much elbow grease because RejeX is some slippery stuff!
nside Tips From the Pros
- That second buff-out will really make it worth your while take the time to do it!
- Apply RejeX to your windshield to help keep rain off
- Make sure that whatever you are applying the RejeX to is as clean as you can possibly get it. Don't skip this step or you will be sealing in stains when you apply it!
- Cirrus, Diamond and any other fiberglass/composite plane owners will tell you that this is ?the stuff? to use since it does not contain silicon polymers.
- Are you an ?neat freak? pilot looking for the RejeX aviation secret that you keep hearing about online? One of those people who immediately brings your plane back to the hangar after a flight and eagerly applies Pledge to the leading edges? Well, look here, buddy! We've got something BETTER for that job! Now your girlfriend won't have to sit there with her eyes glazed over watching you diligently caressing your leading edges with the Pledge rag after your romantic trip. If you apply RejeX all you'll need to do is do a quick wipedown with a damp cloth and the rest of your romantic evening is all yours! Voila! Need we say more? (wink, wink, nod, nod)
- Turbine aircraft owners apply RejeX to reduce exhaust corrosion problems.
- Do you find yourself jackhammering exhaust soot off your wing nacelles or tail boom? By using RejeX kiss the interminable days of scrubbing goodbye.
- Take it from the US Military who did extensive research, THIS STUFF WORKS!
Alternate PN#s: 61002-X12, REJEX