EPX applicator guns are portable, mixing and dispensing machines that simultaneously measures and mixes two-part adhesives as the material is applied.
- Guns and Cartridges are available in 50 ML and 200 ML.
- Different mix ratio cartridges ranging from 1:1 to 10:1.
Directions for Use
- Place the cartridge into the 3M EPX Applicator and clip into position.
- Remove the resealable cap.
- Expel a small quantity of adhesive and ensure both components flow freely.
- Attach correct mixer nozzle (this should have 20 or more elements).
- Dispense the adhesive as required.
- When finished either leave the nozzle in place and store, or remove the nozzle, wipe clean the tip, and replace cap.
- To re-start after storage remove the old nozzle with cured adhesive and re-fit a new nozzle, or remove the cap and fit a new nozzle.
Scotch Weld Manual Application Directions
Scotch Weld Pneumatic Application Directions