High tack, high coverage and fast drying for permanently attaching foils, carpeting, lightweight foams, paper, cardboard, felt and, cloth to painted or unpainted metals, wood and hardboard.
Low VOCs. Does not contain ozone-depleting CFCs.
Overall Rating for 3M 021200-21210 Super 77 Clear Spray Adhesive - 24 oz Aerosol Can
|(based on 0 review)|
3M 021200-21210 Super 77 Clear Spray Adhesive - 24 oz Aerosol Can
Stock Number: 62497749309
UPC: 00 021200 21210 9
- Surface Preparation: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc.
- Application Temperature: For best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be at least 65°F (18°C).
- Application: 1. Shake can well. 2. Turn spray tip so arrow points to dot on rim (Note: Always point spray tip away from yourself and others.) 3. Hold can 6-8 inches from surface to be sprayed. 4. Make bond while adhesive is aggressively tacky. 5. After use, invert can, depress spray tip until spray is free of adhesive. 6. Clean spray tip with turpentine.*
- Bonding Range: 1 surface - 10 seconds to 15 minutes. 2 surface - 10 seconds to 30 minutes. Extra strong bonds - spray both surfaces and allow a minimum of 30 seconds drying time.
- Cleanup: Excess adhesive may be removed with 3M Adhesive Remover Citrus Base.*
* When using solvents, extinguish all ignition sources, including pilot lights, and follow the manufactuerer's precautions and directions for use.